Centennial Pool and Amenities Update
Posted on May 21st, 2020
CENTENNIAL POOL UPDATE
Due to the current health situation, the Centennial Homeowners Association are making the following updates (including new policies and procedures) for the upcoming season. These changes are made with guidance from Governor Holcomb’s reopening plan, policies from the Indiana State Dept. of Health and recommendations from Pyle's Pools.
1. The Centennial pool is scheduled to open Sunday, May 24th at 10 AM (subject to change)
2. Bather load will be limited to 100 occupants as determined by the State; head count will be monitored throughout the day
3. A pool monitor will be signing homeowners in upon arrival until the new fob system is activated. Reminder that all residents must be current on dues. If you are not current, you will not be allowed entry.
4. No one under the age of 18 will be admitted without the supervision of an adult
5. Due to restrictions, guests will NOT be allowed (with the exception of a child caregiver over the age of 18)
6. Lounge furniture will be limited and spaced appropriately (6 ft. apart); social distancing is encouraged
7. Cleaning products will be provided for individual use
8. Adult swim will be extended from 15 to 20-minutes to allow additional cleaning by staff
9. Hand sanitizer stations will be installed (once available)
10. Face coverings will not be required but encouraged for those not utilizing the pool
11. Pool floats and/or toys will not be allowed with the exception of lifesaving equipment (life jackets, water wings, etc.)
12. The drinking fountain will be disabled
13. The concession station will not be in operation per Pyle’s Pools updated policies
14. Signage outlining the above rules and liability (swim at your own risk) will be posted
Unfortunately, the current situation requires additional steps to ensure our residents may enjoy amenities safely. We appreciate your understanding and observation of the above policies. However, if the above rules are not followed, further action may be required to help protect our neighborhood.
CENTENNIAL AMENITIES UPDATE
All Centennial Amenities, baseball, basketball, playground and tennis will be available to Centennial residents at 12:01 a.m. Friday morning following the guidance from Governor Holcomb’s reopening plan. Tennis and Volleyball nets are scheduled to be installed today.
With the school year complete for WWS, we would like to remind all residents to observe the speed limits and stop signs while driving in the community. We all need to be vigilant while driving in the community to protect everyone taking full advantage of our neighborhood while staying home.
The Board of Directors would like to remind everyone to follow proper social distancing when in the community.
Board of Directors